Who is eligible?
- People with permanent disability.
- Groups of people with permanent disability and community groups that support people with disabilities and/or their families.
Are there any other criteria?
There are some things that Community Living and Participation Grants cannot fund:
- Expenses considered to be part of an individual’s usual cost of living
- Improvements or alterations to private property
- Upgrades to public facilities
- Retrospective expenses
- Fundraising activities
- Projects that require re-current funding
- Expenses outside of Western Australia (except equipment purchase of items unavailable from a Western Australian supplier)
- Equipment where there is an existing source of funding through government, hospitals or other grant programs
- Employment and education related expenses